TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY AT DELFT
Founded in 1842 as a Royal Academy, transformed into a polytechnical school in 1864, reorganized 1905 as Technical University («Technische Hoogeschool*) with the same rights as the Universities proper. Number of students 1920/21: 2434.
Annual Publications: Jaarboek van de Technische Hoogeschool, published in September and Programma der Lessen, published in September. Curator-President: J. Kraus.
Curators: W. H. Nolens, L. W. C. van den Berg, A. W. F.' Idenburg, J. F. de Vogel.
Secretary of the board of curators: H. Strick van Linschoten. Rector-Magnificus for 1921/22: J. A. G. van der Steur. Secretary of the Senate for 1921/22 : L. A. van Roijen. Committee for International Academie Relations: G. A. F. Molengraaff, president, J. A. G. van der Steur, C. Feldmann.
TEACHING STAFF Ordinary professors '• Section of Sciences A. F. Gips, — Drawing and history of art. W. H. L. Janssen van Raay, — Pure and applied mathematics and mechanics.
W. A. Versluys, — Pure and applied mathematics and mechanics.
F. Schuh, — Pure and applied mathematics and mecha nies.
H. J. van Veen, — Pure and applied mathematics and mechanics.