1. The International Labour Organisation may convene such regional conferences and establish such regional agencies as may be desirable to promote the aims and purposes of the Organisation.
2. The powers, functions and procedure of regional conferences shall be governed by rules drawn up by the Governing ]Body and submitted to the General Conference for confirmation.
The International Labour Organisation shall possess full juridical personality and in particular the capacity—
a. to contract;
b. to acquire and dispose of immovable and movable property;
c. tot institute legal proceedings.
1. The International Labour Organisation shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such privileges and im" munities as are necessary for the fulfilment of its purposes.
2. Delegates to the Conference, members of the Governing Body and the Director-General and officials of the ü±1;1°® shall likewise enjoy such privileges and immunities_ as ai necessary for the independent exercise of their functions m connection with the Organisation.
3. Such privileges and immunities shall be defined in ® separate agreement to be prepared by the Organisation wi view to its acceptance by the Members.
Declaration concerning the aims and purposes of the International Labour Organisation.
The General Conference of the International Labour Or^ ganisation, meeting in its Twenty-sixth Session m ^niia phia, hereby adopts, this tenth day of May in the year teen hundred and forty-four, the present Declaration oi: aims and purposes of the International Labour Organis and of the principles which should inspire the policy o Members.